File a blight complaint?

To file a blight complaint, please contact the Blight Prevention Officer by phone, email, or letter at:

Andrew Martelli
Town of Cheshire
84 South Main Street
Cheshire, CT 06410


[email protected]

Contact Us

Useful Links

Town of Cheshire | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.